shoe-151572

0

Born to be comfortable sandals! I have purchased these sandals in white and loved them so much that now I have them in hot orange and turquoise blue. The colors are very intense but I really like them. They are super comfortable on the soles. The top leather strap by your toes can be a little annoying when you first get them, but as you wear them it flexes more and seems to get "broken in" so that it no longer rubs the toes, or else I just got used to it. Either way, they are very comfortable and I had a 1/2 knee replacement 16 months ago so I need to be careful what to wear on my feet so my leg feels good. These have a short 2" heel which is just right. I have received many compliments on them, and plan on wearing them in Italy this summer at my daughter's wedding. The only shoes I like more are MBT's but they are not as cute. :)

Famous footwear shoe:shoe-151572

0 comments:

Post a Comment