shoe-151830

0

Comfort at last! Normally I wear a 10W. Lately am having to buy WWs when I can find them, and for some reason in other brands have to drop down to 9.5WW. I ordered these in black, 10W. Guess what. They fit! They're lightweight and will be nice looking with business pant suits or jeans. Plenty wide, don't slip on the heel. Plenty of toe room although they'll need to be softened up in the toes a little. With the woven leather they will do this. Everything else felt so good that I didn't pay attention to whether there is much arch support. They promise to make my feet happy and to be one of those rare pairs of shoes that I will wear until they are totally worn out. From my experience I would say order these to your true size.

Famous footwear shoe:shoe-151830

0 comments:

Post a Comment