shoe-152162

0

Comfy like Tevas always are - I've been a Teva fan for a long time. They're always comfortable and last forever. I love this new style, and is exactly like it looks in the picture. It's fashionable, but understated and looks great on. The other ones I have fit my usual size perfectly, but in this style I had to get a half-size smaller for that perfect fit. I don't have any other shoes or boots in my closet that are a half-size smaller. I had to get an exchange, and that process was swift and painless - AND YOU'LL TALK TO A PERSON ALMOST IMMEDIATELY! Any age can wear this style, but not just any ankles. I've got smallish-to-average size ankles, and the strap covers all the velcro just right. With ankles a tad bigger, you'll have velcro showing and with smallish ankles you'll have extra strap winging out. The velcro patch doesn't allow for much variation. Logohoo' delivery time is almost scary - about 12 hours for me.

Famous footwear shoe:shoe-152162

0 comments:

Post a Comment