famous-152230

0

Cute sneaker alternative - I've been a long-time fan of all Mephisto shoes and sandals. This is my third Allrounder purchase and like the easy on and off, Maryjane style, especially as I'm not a fan of "traditional," lace-up sneakers. The shoe is quite comfortable for long-term walking (think Disneyworld or Europe!) I have a high arch and the support is just moderate but works and after hours of walking, the feet do not feel fatigued. The heel "shock absorber" is really effective. I do wish the interior sole surface was smoother and if you elect to wear with a sole insert, I suggest going up a 1/2 size (I tried an insert with my "true" size and the fit was too snug). Also if you wear shoes without socks as I do, the shoe does not breathe well.

Famous footwear shoe:famous-152230

0 comments:

Post a Comment