famous-152490

0

CUTE, CUTE, and VERY COMFORTABLE - First of all, Logohoo is AMAZING. My order arrived the very next day! They accidently put the wrong shoe in the box for one item that I ordered, BUT it took less than 10 minutes to get everything straightened out. I even had the correct pair of shoes the next day at no additional cost!!! If every company had Logohoo' dedication to customer service, we would have heaven on earth. As for this shoe, it's extremely comfortable. I ordered the wide, and it fits perfectly - no pinching or tightness around the toes at all. The shoe is very cute and easily transitions from a daytime business look to a business casual evening look. The shoe is a bit slippery on the bottom, so I suggest that you buy a pair of grips if you are going to walk primarily on uncarpeted floors.

Famous footwear shoe:famous-152490

0 comments:

Post a Comment