famous-152421

0

Didn't I just order these boots last night? And are they on my feet right now? Why, yes they are! I have quit thinking in how many days it will be before I get my order when shopping at Logohoo and think more now in the amount of hours before my next shipment will arrive. And what a fabulous pair of boots they are! I am a perfect size 11 M and they, of course, fulfill the promise that an expensive pair of boots provide and fit magnificently. I was afraid at first of the odd-looking steep angle, but all it really does when I have them on is make my long feet look so tiny and that's always the intent I have when buying any pair of shoes. I have a problem walking in high heels so these are at the top end of my comfort scale at about 3 and a quarter inches (although it looks much taller because of the platform). I would love to be able to wear 4 inch heels again but these give the look of 4 inches without the pain and teetering. Absolutely no hot spots and a breeze to get on and off. Also this wonderful soft sole means no risk of sliding on slick leather. I'm so glad I bought these in August because I know anyone who can afford these will snap them right out of Logohoo. And even those who can't really afford them (like me) will sacrifice a couple of things just to own a very good pair of boots that will last at least a decade. If you were wondering, no, they didn't pay me to say this and I don't work for the company. Wish I did, maybe I could get a discount. I shop here too much!

Famous footwear shoe:famous-152421

0 comments:

Post a Comment