famous150438

0
Famous footwear shoe:famous150438

View famous150438 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on famous150438 style. The famous150438 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style famous150438 below.

A Comfortable Dress Shoe for wide feet!!! I bought this to wear on a cruise since ECCO shoes have rubber soles. I normally take a 7 1/2 WW and ordered a 39. They fit great right out of the box. I wore them without hose the first evening, as per current style, and the straps cut into my feet a little more than I like (I'm very tender footed and not used to leather straps). The other nights I wore them with hose and they felt wonderful. The heel is just the right height to look feminine without feeling unstable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment