footwear150445

0
Famous footwear shoe:footwear150445

View footwear150445 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on footwear150445 style. The footwear150445 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style footwear150445 below.

A little big - I have very odd feet. I wear a 10 1/2 M, but depending on the manufacturer, I sometimes have to get a 10 1/2 W, or even an 11, since most shoe manufacturers don't bother to make a 10 1/2 size. I haven't worn this shoe "out" yet, but I wore them around the house after I received them. I ordered them to wear with skirts. I have plenty of black flats to wear with pants. I plan to wear them with tights rather than trouser socks or regular socks, so they are a little "sloppy" when I wear them with tights. But, since the vamp is rather high, I don't think they'll fall off! I'm a fourth grade teacher, so I need a shoe that I can wear all day, mostly standing and walking, without worrying about my feet hurting! I'll definitely keep them. I thought the price was a little steep compared to some other Clarks I got in a Clarks store. To the tune of $40 more. But, as I said, I'll keep them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment