famous-151382

0

Awesome fit, style and comfort. I love the shape of the heel. It gives me the height I need my arches without feeling like I am walking on stilts. I am walking much smoother and faster than what I was in my old Naturalizer shoes. I am so happy to have this resource for my narrow size. Wish I read the reviews to know that 76% of customers felt these shoes were a full size larger. Logohoo' customer service was great though. They were understanding, compassionate, effective and though I ordered the first pair on a Friday, the next size down on a Monday, I was wearing the perfect pair, my third try, on Wednesday. That was fast! I just dropped off the two incorrect size shoes at Staples UPS counter tonight. The whole process was easy and free.

Famous footwear shoe:famous-151382

View famous-151382 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on famous-151382 style. The famous-151382 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style famous-151382 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment