footwear-151050

0

As directed by the Birkenstock company I purchased 2 pair of sandals in a 6 Regular. They were so wide, I couldn't keep them on my feet. When I called Logohoo one of their sales associates informed me that I needed the narrow and sent 2 more additional pair to me. She was right and, although I have not had a chance to wear them, they seem perfect. These sandals were recommended by my podiatrist as being ergonomically correct. I'm taking his word for it and will start wearing the shoes in Florida.

Famous footwear shoe:footwear-151050

View footwear-151050 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on footwear-151050 style. The footwear-151050 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style footwear-151050 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment