famous-150569

0
Famous footwear shoe:famous-150569

View famous-150569 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on famous-150569 style. The famous-150569 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style famous-150569 below.

A girl has got to treat herself on her birthday! So, it was a BIG birthday yesterday. I ordered the boots weeks ago. They sat in the box, just waiting for the big day. The birthday day arrived... I pulled on those new Calvin Klein jeans, pulled on the most awesome, lipstick red, perfect fit, perfect heel height, Lucchese boots...out to lunch with fabulous friends and my two sons...then wore them all day long...then out to dinner with more fabulous friends and family...lots of compliments...lots of affirmation that THESE BOOTS are the perfect answer for a BIG birthday. By the way, I ordered these boots when I was vacationing in New Mexico...and when I arrived back in Florida the next day, the boots were waiting for me! Logohoo has the best service of any company!

0 comments:

Post a Comment