shoe-150743

0

Absolutely love the look of this shoe, but I couldn't find a good fit because of the elastic heel. I ordered my normal size, but they were too small, since the elastic heel pushed my toes up a little further in the shoe. The elastic was also uncomfortable. I ordered a half size bigger and the heel slid up and down when I walked, so that didn't work either. I would love it if they made this shoe with a normal heel, and I'm so disappointed I couldn't find a good fit. Looks like a great summer shoe otherwise! LOVE Logohoo' free shipping both ways!

Famous footwear shoe:shoe-150743

View shoe-150743 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on shoe-150743 style. The shoe-150743 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style shoe-150743 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment