famous-150835

0

A so-so shoe. Although well made, of fine leather, I was disappointed in the style and the fit. My street shoes are a size 8 medium width and I usually buy a size 6 medium ballet slipper. These run a bit larger, so a 5 1/2 medium or maybe a 6 narrow would have been better. Also, the elastics are sewn in too far back, making them fit too snug across the instep. As far as style, I found the higher vamp to be less attractive than those cut lower; they make my feet look bigger than normal...

Famous footwear shoe:famous-150835

View famous-150835 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on famous-150835 style. The famous-150835 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style famous-150835 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment