footwear-151057

0

After reading several of the reviews, and the fact that these beautiful boots were on sale I had to have them! They were all that everyone said they were! One review mentioned that the white cross was too white? I did not find that to be the case! If you have ever owned Old Gringo shoes you can expect to be stopped, and asked where you got them. The reason I love Old Gringo shoes so much is due to the fact I wear boots everyday all day! So I have many! I wear a size 7. I always order size 7. I have a high instep, so even if I could have worn a size 6.5. I would not be able to slide my foot through a size 6.5 boot shaft. So I always have to go with a size 7. Once I was in this boot it was big, I am sure if I had a normal foot I could have easily worn a size 6.5. I can not so I just put on two pairs of socks and all was good! Thanks Logohoo once again for next day shipping and these great boots!

Famous footwear shoe:footwear-151057

View footwear-151057 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on footwear-151057 style. The footwear-151057 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style footwear-151057 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment