shoe-150808

0

After all the complaints about the boots being too tight, I was expecting to have to shoehorn my foot in. I normally wear a 9.5-10 medium width. In other Ariat shoes, I\'ve worn 9.5. So I ordered both a 9.5 and a 10. I pulled the 9.5 out first, saw that the insert was out already, so I put my foot in tentatively...waiting for the tight spot. It didn\'t come. My foot not only went in but was loose. So I put in the insert. If anything, there\'s a bit of looseness at the heel even with the insert that will take some thick socks. I just hope they don\'t stretch out more or I\'m in trouble! Very well made boot.

Famous footwear shoe:shoe-150808

View shoe-150808 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on shoe-150808 style. The shoe-150808 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style shoe-150808 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment