shoe-150817

0

After reading the reviews I decided to buy a 7.5 instead of my normal size 7. I'm glad I did. These definitely run a half size smaller than marked. They have very little to no arch support, but yet are still very comfy. The toe area seems a little wide. I think that would be a problem if it weren't for the strap. Overall, I really like the shoe, but the pair I received from Logohoo had obviously been more than just tried on by someone else. There were scuffs on the both toes as well as some on the backs. Logohoo, I'm not happy that I spent this much on a pair of used shoes.

Famous footwear shoe:shoe-150817

View shoe-150817 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on shoe-150817 style. The shoe-150817 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style shoe-150817 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment