famous-151006

0

Amazingly comfortable, great looking shoe. I was skeptical about the comfort of this shoe, but bought a pair because they are so cute (and because of Logohoo great return policy!). It took me about a day to learn to walk in them and break them in, but now they are some of my favorite shoes. You might not believe it to look at them, but they are amazingly comfortable for a high heel shoe. In fact, they are more comfortable than some 2" heels I have! However, because the heel is so high, my toes sometimes extend out the peep-toe more than I would like (I wish they made this shoe in a closed toe!), and the sizing runs about a 1/2 size large, but overall, I have been tremendously pleased with these shoes. It gives a great line to your leg when paired with pants or skirts, and I highly recommend them.

Famous footwear shoe:famous-151006

View famous-151006 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on famous-151006 style. The famous-151006 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style famous-151006 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment