shoe-150869

0

All Day Work Shoe - These may not be the most stylish "work pumps," but I wear them almost every day. They are so comfortable. I like these shoes because I never need to switch to "walking shoes" during my subway commute or when running errands at lunch. I mainly wear them with dress pants - under pants they give the polished look of a high heel without the discomfort. They look slightly dowdy with skirts. I normally wear an 8. I bought these in 8.5 and used a small pad at the ball of the foot to keep from sliding forward (a problem I have with most shoes because I have a narrow foot).

Famous footwear shoe:shoe-150869

View shoe-150869 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on shoe-150869 style. The shoe-150869 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style shoe-150869 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment