shoe-151011

0

An excellent shoe for those with nerve damage - My mother talked me into trying these shoes. I would not call them "stylish" but they aren't ugly as many of the comfortable shoes are. I bought these shoes before we went on vacation to Disney and did a LOT of walking in them the first seven days I had them. They were amazing! I have nerve damage in my feet (along with a nasty bunion) and have a really hard time finding shoes that don't make my feet feel worse than they already do. These shoes were perfect. I do want to add my feet did hurt the first day I wore them unlike many of the reviews I have read... It wasn't bad and by day 3 my feet were in complete heaven!

Famous footwear shoe:shoe-151011

View shoe-151011 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on shoe-151011 style. The shoe-151011 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style shoe-151011 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment