footwear-150933

0

Another great Bogs shoe! I own two other styles and have been pleased with all of them. Warm, waterproof, and comfortable. Simply put, no regrets. I also have the pair without the steel toe. Do note the steel toe makes for a very heavy shoe. I can throw this boot on and can go out in my yard, which is often wet and clay-like, hose them down when finished and they?re good to go. Also, all Bogs I own were given a workout recently in the snow/rain/sleet we received. In early December 3 friends saw them and wanted to know where I had purchased them. These were people that I had been wracking my brain wondering what to give them as a Christmas gift. PERFECT! 3 happy people. With a recent snow we ran into each other and all four had on a pair of Bogs. We were all smiling cause we were warm and comfortable.

Famous footwear shoe:footwear-150933

View footwear-150933 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on footwear-150933 style. The footwear-150933 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style footwear-150933 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment