footwear-150934

0

Another great shoe by 5.10 - This is my fourth pair of 5 tennies and they continue to be the best lightweight hiker I've found. Comfortable right out of the box, but buy a 1/2 size larger than normal. The Excellent traction of the stealth rubber actually lets me hike faster and with more confidence on sketchy trails. Good looks, they can be worn about town. Excellent quality. I also have a pair of exum guides for more support with heavier loads and I am very pleased with them also. Great service from Logohoo, they'll continue to be my source for shoes. Keep up the good work!

Famous footwear shoe:footwear-150934

View footwear-150934 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on footwear-150934 style. The footwear-150934 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style footwear-150934 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment