footwear-150936

0

Another great frye shoe! These arrived less than 24 hours after I ordered (how did you do that, Logohoo?? you're the best!) and they are even more beautiful than in the picture. Initially I was worried that they would be too small, they look tiny, but the fit is like a glove! They are very sturdy and well made, no worries about the shoe not lasting. I found them comfortable enough to wear around the house while I cleaned, if you can believe that...I just didn't want to take them off! I'm only giving them 4 stars for comfort, though I think they are as comfy as a 4 1/4 inch heel can be. All in all, they are fantastic!

Famous footwear shoe:footwear-150936

View footwear-150936 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on footwear-150936 style. The footwear-150936 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style footwear-150936 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment