famous-151204

0

Beautiful shoe, but so flat! I love the look of this shoe (got it in the blush/pink) and the quality is good as well. However, it is so incredibly flat that I can wear it for only about 30 minutes at a time before my feet start to hurt. I am, however, used to wearing super-comfy shoes like Earth and Merrell brands, so these beautiful sandals might not bother the average-shoe-wearer as much. On the plus side, I usually get blisters with strappy sandals (even wearing them just 30 minutes) and these haven't caused any.

Famous footwear shoe:famous-151204

View famous-151204 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on famous-151204 style. The famous-151204 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style famous-151204 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment