famous-151301

0

Beautiful shoe at a modest price - Love this shoe. I saw a very similar shoe on zappos.com by David Pliner. The Pliner price was more then twice what I paid for the Circa Joan Davids. I love Pliner but did not want to invest over $200 - especially since Joan David makes a great product. It is a little tight - that is the only negative comment I have. This is a very pretty, professional, comfortable shoe. I bought it for work and love it. The price was great and the style is sweet.

Famous footwear shoe:famous-151301

View famous-151301 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on famous-151301 style. The famous-151301 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style famous-151301 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment