footwear-151311

0

Beautiful fairytale silver slippers... ... unfortunately, I felt like Cinderella's stepsister, the one who needed to cut off her toes. I'm usually a size 7. I bought size 6 1/2 because they fit me best. However, my heel still came out when I walked (without socks or nylons). My toes just about killed me because the open toe part of the shoe pressed in on my big toes. I ended up taking them off. But they are still beautiful shoes and I will wear them again. I recommend getting them if you aren't going to be on your feet a whole lot.

Famous footwear shoe:footwear-151311

View footwear-151311 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on footwear-151311 style. The footwear-151311 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style footwear-151311 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment