footwear-151221

0

Beautiful boot! Love the look of this boot...brown suede is really rich looking. I wore them out last night received a ton of compliments. While the calf is a bit wide, I can tuck my jeans in no prob with a bit of space to spare. However, I don't know if I would wear them with a skirt as the calf might be too baggy. They are fairly comfortable for a high heel, but definitely wouldn't consider standing in them for any great length of time. Overall a great buy for the price Logohoo service is first rate!

Famous footwear shoe:footwear-151221

View footwear-151221 famous footwear shoe upper and what do you feel on footwear-151221 style. The footwear-151221 footwear style is one sample from us. Any advanced development idea, please tell us and comment on style footwear-151221 below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment